Congratulations, the moment you’ve been waiting for is here, you’re engaged! You may be feeling a ton of feelings from excitement to anxiety, happiness, along with everything else, and more. There are so many things to think about and you’re mind is probably already going 100 miles per hour, lucky for you we have some steps to help navigate life after engagement!
- Share the happy news with your all loved ones, let them celebrate with you!
- Enjoy your engagement! You don’t have to jump straight into wedding planning, take a moment to enjoy the experience and new status. Host an engagement party to celebrate with the ones around you!
- Organize your wedding information. From creating vision boards to a wedding website, a registry, vendor list etc. Make sure to keep everything in one place for later!
- Start wedding dress shopping! In most cases it’s a long process that might take around a year: from browsing and fitting to receiving and altering your dream dress.
- Select a wedding date and start your wedding check list.
- Divide responsibilities while planning your special day together.
- Most importantly, take some time to just be happy and have fun together. Don’t forget about date nights with your fiancé in between.