Everyone is looking for some kind of way to make their wedding truly unique or with a flavored wow factor. Well, we’ve complied a simple list of 10 things you can do to add a little flair to your wedding day, from jaw-dropping venues to fun surprises, we’ll have something just for you!
1. Themed wedding décor. Everyone loves a good, themed wedding. Whether it’s something that brought you and your partner together or something you both just truly love—like a favorite movie or book— or something a little more subtle like a fairy tale or seasonal theme!
2. An unforgettable venue. Your choice in venue can completely make the whole wow factor for your wedding. Finding a location that suits perfectly for you and your style can up the whole feel and ambience of your wedding and take all your guests breath away.
3. Food and drinks. Make your whole eating experience something everyone will remember whether it’s a fun all-you-can-eat buffet, fondue pots, a unique dessert bar, a cocktail bar, or even a good old fashion kegger. Making the dining experience showcase you and your partners personality will definitely make people remember who they’re celebrating for.
4. Fun centerpieces. When it comes to table decorations, don’t be afraid to go with the non-traditional like lights or lamps, and even fresh fruits. You can even do a fun bottle of champagne center piece that the table can enjoy together!
5. Trivia or table games. Finding fun ways for your wedding guests to interact and pass time during the reception is something everyone will remember. It also helps break the ice if your sticking unfamiliar guests together.
6. Fun entrances or exits. You can have so many fun, over-the-top options to choose from to surprise your guests. If you want to go all out you can make a grand entrance via horse and carriage or go even bigger with a helicopter, or keep it simple and playful with a red carpet runway and dance routine. Anything is possible when you have an open mind!
7. Entertainment. You have an endless amount of super fun options to choose from when it comes to entertainment. Whether it’s a rocking band, elegant singer, or cool DJ, what better way to wow your guests than with amazing music? Our favorite kinds of entertainment also includes dancers, aerialists, and even magicians! Make it a night that everyone will remember.
8. Silent disco. Instead of having live music and entertainment, you can still rock the dance floor with a silent disco. Having headphones for your guests to dance the night away will definitely be something they remember.
9. Fireworks. So this isn’t something that is as unique, but it is something people always remember. Having fireworks at the end of your ceremony or at the reception is something that will definitely cause a scene, but it can set the tone for a hell of a good time too!
10. Talent show, open mic, or karaoke. Who doesn’t love a good talent show or open mic? Sure, not everyone can sing, but everyone is definitely looking to have a good time. This definitely can be a surprise towards the end of the night too, making your reception a definite night to remember.